While you are not our client yet, at Allstate Security Systems, Inc. we are committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of our clients and our potential clients.
Allstate Security Systems, Inc. (http://allstatesec.com) is committed to protecting your privacy.
We only use the information we collect about you to evaluate your situation and whether you are a good candidate for bankruptcy.
The Use of “Cookies”
This site has the highest security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Allstate Security Systems, Inc. will hold your data on our protected server, which is not accessible to the outside world. Any passwords, IP restrictions and information are stored behind a firewall.
Limitation of Liability
Allstate Security Systems, Inc. will not be liable for any losses, actual or potential, arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. We also have no liability of any sort (including for negligence) for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications services, its employees, affiliates, other users, servants, agents, software and other suppliers or any other third party or for faults in or failures of their networks and equipment.
How do we use the information that you have provided?
When you contact us, we need to know your name, e-mail address and telephone number. This allows us to contact you and is used for only that purpose. This information is not provided to any other person or entity without your express prior permission.
Does Allstate disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Allstate Security Systems Inc. does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others under any circumstances.
Allstate Security, Inc. may release information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, and/or (ii) protect the rights, property or safety of Allstate Security Systems, Inc., our employees, or others.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, you may contact us at:
- Allstate Security Systems, Inc.
1055 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1501
Los Angeles, CA 90017
You can also review and update the personal information we have about you in order to ensure its accuracy. To do so, please contact us at the above address.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
- Terms — By accessing this web site, http://allstatesec.com you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License — Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the http://allstatesec.com web site to your internet browser for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the http://allstatesec.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by http://allstatesec.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.